/* * Template Name: Single Post * description: Single Post */ Apex Prime

Post Details

Family sponsorship & Super Visa

People with permanent residency in Canada or Canadian citizens, as long as they are 18 years of age or older, and their annual income meets the government’s guarantee qualifications, and they can guarantee their spouse (or common-law partner) and accompanying children under the age of 19 during their stay in Canada Or adopt children, parents, grandparents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada.

Generally, applicants must be in Canada during the application period. Applicants must have legal entry and legal residence temporary resident status when submitting the application, and must maintain their legal status during the entire period of waiting for the application result.

Family members who can apply:
• Spouse (common law or common-law partner)
• Dependent children
• Parents of permanent residents, or
• Grandparents of permanent residents

Super Visa is a visa that allows Canadian citizens or permanent residents to apply for their parents and/or grandparents to temporarily reside in Canada. This visa is usually valid for 10 years, or until the passport expires. Parents and/or grandparents can stay in Canada for a maximum of two years each time they enter Canada.

Conditions for the request:
1. The inviting person (Canadian citizen or permanent resident) must provide a financial certificate that meets the Canadian government’s requirements for family income in the current year to ensure sufficient support for their parents’ and/or grandparents’ living expenses in Canada, and it needs to be issued for nearly one year Tax records and current employment letter to prove income level;
2. Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents over the age of 18;
3. You must have a valid Canadian medical insurance for at least one year and an insured amount of at least $100,000 Canadian dollars; medical insurance includes Health Care, Hospitalization and Repatriation.