/* * Template Name: FAQ * description: FAQ */ Apex Prime

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What are the general benefits of immigrating to Canada?

Answer: Canada’s social and welfare system is relatively comprehensive, covering all aspects of food, clothing, housing and transportation, etc. It can be divided into six major welfare systems, including: employment insurance system, family welfare system, retirement and public pension system, education and training welfare system, housing welfare system , Disability welfare system.

2. Has the Canadian [Child support payment] increased?

Answer: Yes, according to the Canadian Daily News, the [Child support payment] for children under the age of 18 will be increased to a maximum of $6,639 per year. The increase in child support payment will take effect on July 20th. It is understood that the new “Child support Payment” for the children under the age of 6 in each family can receive up to 6639 Canadian dollars, and children between 6 and 17 years old can receive up to $5602 Canadian dollars.

3. When will we need to Land after the permanent residency is approved?

Answer: All applicants must land in Canada together within 6 months after approval.

4. How to become a Canadian citizen after obtaining the permanent residency in Canada?

Answer: You can get permanent residency if you are approved to immigrate to Canada, but it does not mean that you are a Canadian citizen. You must meet the following conditions after obtaining permanent residency before you can apply to become a Canadian citizen:

• Lived in Canada for 1095 days (3 years) in the past 5 years

• Prove that you have reached a certain level of English proficiency and passed the Canadian citizenship test

• If you have income during the tax year, you must file a tax return in Canada

5. Is it possible to open a Canadian bank account in Hong Kong?

Answer: Yes, some banks in Hong Kong can provide offshore account opening services, such as HSBC, etc. Generally required documents: Hong Kong passport, ID card, address certificate, account opening purpose certificate, etc.

6. What documents do I need to open a bank account in Canada?

Answer: Opening an account in Canada requires two identification documents, such as Canadian passport, PR Card, driver’s license, etc., as well as other documents such as address proof, immigration proof, visa proof, etc.

7. If I am approved to immigrate to Canada and live in Canada all year round, do I need to pay Canadian tax for Hong Kong property?

Answer: You need to file a tax return in Canada.

8. What should I do if the applicant’s family status changes during the process of submitting the immigration application?

Answer: If there is any change in the applicant’s family status (such as marriage, divorce, widowhood, childbirth, adoption of children, etc.) in the process of submitting the application, you must immediately notify the Immigration Bureau/Ministry either by yourself or through a registered immigration consultant. Our clients need to notify us immediately, and our registered immigration consultant will immediately submit the required supplementary information on your behalf.